Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 34623.014 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,729,878 (€628) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)