Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 409.022 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,890,198 (Taka 29,070) in Feni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)