Cost of living comparison between Feira de Santana, Brazil and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 8976.977 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,106,558 (R$ 1,126) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)