Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 516.646 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,260,232 (₨27,602) in Farrukhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (36 minutes ago)