Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 49109.244 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,900,037 (€426) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)