Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 306.625 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,997,779 (₨32,606) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)