Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 331.975 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,983,145 (₨54,170) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)