Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 42413.815 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,332,816 (£550) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Asmara costs Nakfa4,300 (38 minutes ago)