Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 40291.799 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 79% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,837,567 (€716) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)