Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 38144.214 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,781,196 (€728) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)