Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 51332.318 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,102,667 (€586) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)