Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9840.278 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,957,390 (1,723TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)