Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9272.593 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,494,799 (1,995TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)