Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8498.070 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,783,569 (1,034TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)