Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8914.292 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,050,097 (1,015TL) in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)