Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6583.043 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 116% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,385,241 (kr4,464) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (about 2 hours ago)