Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5205.857 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 115% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 34,867,796 (kr6,698) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (43 minutes ago)