Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5619.327 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 108% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,221,899 (kr5,022) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (25 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)