Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Enugu have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 103.236 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,401,258 (100,753 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)