Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Enugu have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 102.746 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,315,295 (80,931 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)