Cost of living comparison between Enugu, Nigeria and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Enugu have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Enugu.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2014. Exchange rate: 102.290 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,402,338 (101,695 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)