Cost of living comparison between Elbasan, Albania and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 254.065 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,475,852 (37,297 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)