Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 259.256 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,502,004 (36,651 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)