Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 3233.350 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,952,094 (3,078 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)