Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 35347.999 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,404,482 (€379) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)