Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9345.378 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,670,475 (1,570TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)