Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 47361.048 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,987,680 (£549) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)