Cost of living comparison between Edinburgh, United Kingdom and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 38874.551 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,119,676 (£337) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)