Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 115.971 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,439,953 (159,004 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)