Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 44902.490 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 87% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,299,146 (€563) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)