Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4104.339 IRR / TJS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,090,049 (2,215 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)