Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3684.449 IRR / TJS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,862,296 (4,848 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)