Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4072.840 IRR / TJS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,382,348 (2,795 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)