Cost of living in Durrës, Albania vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 387.066 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,413,212 (57,905 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)