Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 390.298 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,094,359 (56,609 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)