Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 409.187 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,661,546 (62,714 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)