Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 254.139 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,286,855 (52,282 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (32 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)