Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 311.620 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,113,205 (70,962 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)