Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.924 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,227,825 (₨28,234) in Durgapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)