Cost of living comparison between Durban, South Africa and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2292.392 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,058,980 (R 4,388) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)