Cost of living in Durban, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2479.446 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,137,540 (R 5,299) in Durban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)