Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 10326.485 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,079,700 (R$ 1,557) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)