Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 23677.767 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 99% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,315,290 (NZ$1,154) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (33 minutes ago)