Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 24490.103 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 91% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,953,290 (NZ$1,264) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (22 minutes ago)