Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 42107.176 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,637,019 (£490) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)