Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 649.694 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,450,795 (Php19,164) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)