Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.008 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,877,956 (Php28,345) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (14 minutes ago)