Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 49109.244 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,436,344 (€559) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)