Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 35238.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,808,321 (€449) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (34 minutes ago)