Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4934.846 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,249,774 (4,306 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)