Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,684 prices entered by 649 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 8613.244 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 107% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,200,540 (Dirham 1,881) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)