Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,797 prices entered by 666 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8813.199 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 109% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,413,602 (Dirham 2,316) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)