Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,899 prices entered by 876 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11436.351 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 110% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 30,397,536 (Dirham 2,658) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (20 minutes ago)