Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 34969.334 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,719,023 (€364) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (44 minutes ago)