Cost of living comparison between Dresden, Germany and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 34563.687 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,791,909 (€457) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)