Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.854 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 93% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,094,587 (285,592 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)