Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.778 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 95% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,260,762 (289,148 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)