Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9618.997 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,753,864 (1,846TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (38 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)