Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7566.677 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,625,223 (2,329TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)