Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9691.205 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,127,786 (1,664TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)