Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey vs Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20130.774 IRRX / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,268,765 (2,715TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)