Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 10395.536 IRRX / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,975,377 (1,888TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)