Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 9069.989 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,789,739 (1,520TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)