Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9057.405 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,077,167 (1,885TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)