Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 34632.493 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,058,764 (€464) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)