Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11534.342 IRR / QAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 126% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 35,974,061 (3,119 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)