Cost of living comparison between Dodoma, Tanzania and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.754 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,111,900 (888,700 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)