Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1612.008 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,154,544 (10,642₴) in Dnipro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)