Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.478 IRR / DJF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 107% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 34,128,789 (186,011 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)