Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 2351.249 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,039,644 (E£ 5,971) in Disuq.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $429 (about 4 hours ago)