Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2441.470 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 4% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,229,661 (E£ 5,828) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)