Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2149.587 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,310,844 (E£ 7,123) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)