Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 634.441 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,929,551 (₨28,260) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)