Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 483.000 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,241,421 (₨17,063) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)