Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2014. Exchange rate: 431.136 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,446,020 (Taka 33,507) in Dinajpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)