Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 31687.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 118% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,320,279 ($673) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)