Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 35237.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 97% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,688,124 ($899) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)