Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 42060.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 107% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,034,316 ($690) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $260 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)