Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 34206.992 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,447,698 (€393) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (30 minutes ago)