Cost of living comparison between Dhanbad, India and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 473.329 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,089,328 (₨23,428) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)