Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 405.400 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,190,589 (Taka 49,804) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (40 minutes ago)