Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32366.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,041,065 ($619) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (25 minutes ago)